Corporate Headshots & Group Headshot Events
What are your employee headshots saying about your organization?
Are they projecting the right image in your company directory, email footers, and social media profiles?
You’ve worked hard on your business identity. Your brand is solid and consistent. So why do you have employee headshots that most of your employees probably hate?
Having consistent, quality headshots of your employees shows you care about your brand and reputation, and they demonstrate to your customers and prospects that you operate on a professional level.
But they can also help you extend your brand outside of the workplace. By providing employees with head shots they love, they’re more likely to include them on their personal social media profiles.
Imagine the impact when a job candidate researches your organization on LinkedIn, and they find consistent, great looking images of your employees. They are going to immediately know that you value your employees and that they are viewed as an important part of your company.
Employee headshots don’t have to be boring.
- Your headshots can have a customized look and feel so they are consistent with your organization’s image and brand.
- Our (optional) modern image format that looks great, but also shows that you are an organization that embraces modern standards, techniques and business practices.
Group headshots don’t have to be difficult either.
We work hard to make the process easy for you and your employees, while reducing the amount of time it takes out of your workday.
- in-studio or on-site headshots
- single or multi-station setups
- pre-scheduled or walk-up appointments
- on-site image selection so your employees are guaranteed to get a headshot they are proud of.
We’ll even help your employees or members prepare!
We’ll provide you with our exclusive “How to Prepare for Your Headshot” guide.
This electronic guide can be easily distributed to your employees and includes information to
- help them choose the best clothing
- offer them hair and makeup tips
- let them know what to expect.
Retouching is included – so your employees look their very best, but still like themselves.
Our lighting and photography techniques are designed to make your employees look their very best without any additional work. But just in case, we include basic retouching to
- remove blemishes
- soften and smooth skin,
- leave them looking natural and genuine.
Corporate Headshot Options:
These are just a few of the more common headshot options/add-ons available. Each heashot event is custom designed around your needs, so almost anything is possible.
- Custom created based on your location
- Make it easy to use your own facilities as the background without disrupting business in the area you want to use.
- Allow for a consistent look on different days, or with multi-station setups
Group / Team photos
Unique and interesting team images can help you tell the story of your organization, as well as help build team identity. In some cases, we can offer the ability to photograph workgroups or teams on the same day as we do their headshots.
Our exclusive techniques allow you to have headshots with the
- same look and feel – across multiple locations or on different days
- Allow you to maintain consistency over time
Executive portraits that are more than just headshots
Executive portraits for your senior leaders help establish and reinforce their personal brand within your organization.
Each executive portrait is custom designed to:
- strengthen your image with prospects, clients, and investors.
- help you communicate and accomplish specific goals
- reflect your style, personality and role.
- be consistent with both your personal and organizational brands
We customize every headshot event based on your needs.
Not sure what those needs are? We can help you understand best practices, and recommend the best approach for your unique situation.